Enhance Your Home’s Longevity With Everlast Siding
Mid America Exteriors has been helping the residents of Derby, KS and El Dorado install and protect their homes with high quality siding systems for over 20 years, and we’ve learned a thing or two in the process. Because we’re constantly seeking to provide our customers with the most up to date and innovative products on the market, we’re proud to be the premier provider of the truly one-of-a-kind Everlast siding.
How Everlast Siding Can Take Your Home to the Next Level
With a name like Everlast, it has to be a top performer. Fortunately, this durable and realistic looking siding delivers everything it promises. Some of the best advantages to this savvy siding include:
- Stunning appearance: Everlast siding offers the look of fresh cut cedar wood and a warm, low gloss finish. Its rich colors look great against contrasting trims and accessories.
- Superior performance: Supported with both Lifetime Fade Protection and a Lifetime Performance Warranty, nothing beats the durability of Everlast siding. It’s also low maintenance and offers excellent resistance to wind and impact.
- Lower environmental stress: Everlast is engineered with natural polymeric and inorganic minerals, so the siding will not retain moisture. It also doesn’t release any harmful silica dust when cut.
- UV protection: Keep your furniture and other home décor looking vibrant with the UV ray protection of Everlast.
- Ease of installation: Don’t worry; we’ll take care of the heavy lifting. You’ll just have to decide whether to install Everlast with butting or caulking techniques, depending on the final look you’re going for.
- Adaptability: Everlast siding comes in ten beautiful shades ranging from polar white and seaside gray to cabernet red and harbor blue. If you can’t make up your mind or are worried about selling your home in the future, you can always paint over it later!
SOMETHING SPECIAL From your very first look, you know it’s something special. Something unique, different from any other siding product you’ve ever seen. From a distance, you’ll notice the solid, thick plank construction that looks strong and durable. Up closer, the distinctive grain reminds you of a fresh cut board hewn from top quality cedar.
NATURAL REALISTIC LOOK Then you pick up a plank. You can feel the strength of its construction; sense its toughness. Rubbing your hand across the board’s face, you almost expect to come away with a splinter. We call it CedarTouch, and in our opinion, you wont find a more natural, realistic look and feel in any man-made product.
ENHANCE YOUR HOME But where it really counts? Where does the beauty and durability of this product truly shine through? It’s here. On your home. Enhancing the view, and protecting against the elements.
It’s called Everlast for a reason.
To create a truly unique product that brings a new level of function to exterior cladding, you start where you want to end up–with a long list of performance attributes that the product must meet. Everlast was designed to yield high performance and long lasting good looks, requiring low maintenance and a minimal environmental impact.
Single Clapboard style with a 6-7/8″ face width
1/4″ thick Planks, 12′-1″ long
Patent-pending design includes EZNail hammer guide
EZStack installation, with no clips or other mechanical gimmicks required for a fast, smooth, secure application
May be butted together, or caulked at the joints. It’s your call, depending on the finished look you desire
CedarTouch natural wood
Warm low gloss finish
Deep, rich colors with various matching or contrasting composite or PVC trim board accessory options
Backed by a Lifetime Performance Warranty, with Lifetime Fade Protection
Will not support combustion
Superior wind and impact resistance
Low-maintenance–regular cleaning with a garden hose can help to maintain its original luster
Natural polymeric and inorganic mineral construction
No natural wood fibers–won’t absorb or retain moisture that can lead to warping or swelling
When cut, no harmful silica dust is created as with some Fiber Cement siding products
Finished with ColorHold, a UV-stable acrylic polymer with excellent fade resistant properties
Profile extruded for superior dimensional strength and stability
Everlast is crafted to exacting standards within an ANSI-accredited AAMA Certified facility*