Enhance Your Home’s Longevity With Everlast Siding in Derby, KS or El Dorado
Mid America Exteriors has been helping the residents of Derby, KS and El Dorado install and protect their homes with high quality siding systems for over 20 years, and we’ve learned a thing or two in the process. Because we’re constantly seeking to provide our customers with the most up to date and innovative products on the market, we’re proud to be the premier provider of the truly one-of-a-kind Everlast siding.
How Everlast Siding Can Take Your Home to the Next Level
With a name like Everlast, it has to be a top performer. Fortunately, this durable and realistic looking siding delivers everything it promises. Some of the best advantages to this savvy siding include:
- Stunning appearance: Everlast siding offers the look of fresh cut cedar wood and a warm, low gloss finish. Its rich colors look great against contrasting trims and accessories.
- Superior performance: Supported with both Lifetime Fade Protection and a Lifetime Performance Warranty, nothing beats the durability of Everlast siding. It’s also low maintenance and offers excellent resistance to wind and impact.
- Lower environmental stress: Everlast is engineered with natural polymeric and inorganic minerals, so the siding will not retain moisture. It also doesn’t release any harmful silica dust when cut.
- UV protection: Keep your furniture and other home décor looking vibrant with the UV ray protection of Everlast.
- Ease of installation: Don’t worry; we’ll take care of the heavy lifting. You’ll just have to decide whether to install Everlast with butting or caulking techniques, depending on the final look you’re going for.
- Adaptability: Everlast siding comes in ten beautiful shades ranging from polar white and seaside gray to cabernet red and harbor blue. If you can’t make up your mind or are worried about selling your home in the future, you can always paint over it later!
SOMETHING SPECIALFrom your very first look, you know it’s something special. Something unique, different from any other siding product you’ve ever seen. From a distance, you’ll notice the solid, thick plank construction that looks strong and durable. Up closer, the distinctive grain reminds you of a fresh cut board hewn from top quality cedar.
NATURAL REALISTIC LOOKThen you pick up a plank. You can feel the strength of its construction; sense its toughness. Rubbing your hand across the board’s face, you almost expect to come away with a splinter. We call it CedarTouch, and in our opinion, you wont find a more natural, realistic look and feel in any man-made product.
ENHANCE YOUR HOMEBut where it really counts? Where does the beauty and durability of this product truly shine through? It’s here. On your home. Enhancing the view, and protecting against the elements.
To create a truly unique product that brings a new level of function to exterior cladding, you start where you want to end up–with a long list of performance attributes that the product must meet. Everlast was designed to yield high performance and long lasting good looks, requiring low maintenance and a minimal environmental impact.
- Single Clapboard style with a 6-7/8″ face width
- 1/4″ thick Planks, 12′-1″ long
- Patent-pending design includes EZNail hammer guide
- EZStack installation, with no clips or other mechanical gimmicks required for a fast, smooth, secure application
- May be butted together, or caulked at the joints. It’s your call, depending on the finished look you desire
- CedarTouch natural wood
- Warm low gloss finish
- Deep, rich colors with various matching or contrasting composite or PVC trim board accessory options
- Backed by a Lifetime Performance Warranty, with Lifetime Fade Protection
- Will not support combustion
- Superior wind and impact resistance
- Low-maintenance–regular cleaning with a garden hose can help to maintain its original luster
- Natural polymeric and inorganic mineral construction
- No natural wood fibers–won’t absorb or retain moisture that can lead to warping or swelling
- When cut, no harmful silica dust is created as with some Fiber Cement siding products
- Patent-pending formulation
- Finished with ColorHold, a UV-stable acrylic polymer with excellent fade resistant properties
- Profile extruded for superior dimensional strength and stability
- Everlast is crafted to exacting standards within an ANSI-accredited AAMA Certified facility*
NATURALLY BEAUTIFUL COLORS FOR INSPIRATIONAL DESIGNS
COLOR IS EVERYTHING
From bold to subtle, striking to soothing, Everlast has the color you’re looking for. What’s more, every shade includes our ColorHold UV-stable acrylic polymer and is backed by a Lifetime Fade Protection warrenty, so years from now, you’ll love it just as much as you do today.
To accommodate changing styles and tastes, your Everlast cladding is paintable, allowing you or a future owner to change the color of your home’s exterior.
Contact Us for a Free Siding Estimate
To learn more about Everlast siding in Derby, KS or El Dorado, give our friendly team a call today at (316) 448-1888 or fill out our easy online request form.